For this release, our goal was to make ShopLook easier to use and address some of those pesky bugs that can be frustrating for our creators.
Rotation of item slows down around 0, 90, 180 & 270 degrees [web only]
Have you found yourself struggling to get a perfect angle on an item on the canvas? Now, we will automatically slow the rotation of an item around certain angles to make it easier.
Center align text and multi-line [web only]
We have heard your feedback and made it possible to switch between center align and left-align text when using our text editor on the canvas.
User is automatically mentioned and notified when replying to a comment [App and Web]
Have you found yourself replying to a comment feeling frustrated that you have to type in the username to include them as a mention? We hear your pain and have updated our commenting to automatically mention the user when replying to their comment. Now, you can be sure that they will receive a notification without any additional effort!
Keyboard shortcut key on canvas - select all (control/command + A) [web only]
You can now select all items on the canvas by using your keyboard! Simply hold down the "Ctrl" key and press the letter "A" (If Mac users, use down the "Command" key while pressing "A").
This can be useful when you are trying to move all objects on the Canvas or when you want to clear everything on the canvas (simply click the 'delete' on your keyboard after you have selected all objects)
Did you know we have other keyboard shortcuts for our web users?
- Use the up and down arrows to move objects forward and backward
- Use "esc" to deselect all objects on the canvas
- Use "Detele" to remove the selected object
What other shortcuts would you like to see?
Updated onboarding experiences for our new users
Each day, hundreds of new users join our community. We want to do our best to make ShopLook easy to understand and help them get started. We have updated the onboarding flow for new users to achieve this goal.
Bug fixes and improvements
There is nothing more satisfying to our team that squashing bugs. Thank you for our amazing community for continuing to report them to us. If something does not seem right, please do not hold back on reaching out! Many of the bugs listed here are fixed thanks to reports from our amazing users and creators.
- FIXED: Sometimes products would zoom in as being moved around on the canvas (Web)
- FIXED: Undo/ redo was not working as expected (web)
- FIXED: Shapes and vectors would resize after publishing (web)
- FIXED: Challenges that were completed did not have a check-mark on the dashboard (web)
- FIXED: iPad users were seeing a misaligned bottom menu on the app (App)
- FIXED: Search images suggestion overlay would not disappear if not clicked (App)
- FIXED: Message box text color was too light and hard to read for some users (Web)
We are back at work on releasing more features and addressing issues!