Are you receiving unwanted messages from another user and would like to block them from contacting you?
If so, this resource is for you.
To block a user, you must first log in to the ShopLook web version. We do not support the block feature on our iOS app (yet).
How to block a user (web)
- Open up any browser and go to shoplook.io
- Log in to your existing account
- Go to your dashboard page and click on the messages icon
- Click on the message thread from the user you are hoping to block
- Click the block icon that appears on the top right corner of your message box
- The system will ask you to confirm, press 'confirm' if you are sure.
This user is now blocked. They will not be able to message you.
You can view the list of users you have blocked and unblock a user at any time. To do this, click on the 'block' icon when viewing your main inbox view.