You can save the image of your design to your device with a couple of clicks.
- Go to your dashboard page
- Click on the 'designs' section (should be open by default)
- Click on any of the designs in the published or drafts tab to open up the outfit page (here is an example of what this page should look like)
- Right-click on the outfit and 'Save image as'.
- Click save on the pop-up that appears (may vary based on your operating system)
For non-chrome users, step 4 & 5 may vary. See these resources to learn how to save images to your device based on the browser you are using:
- Go to your 'account' tab
- Click on the image of the design you want to save and click 'view'
- Click the share icon (see below how to recognize it)
- This would prompt open your iPhone's menu for sharing. Scroll down and click 'save image'.
Your image is now saved to your device photos!
Here is how the share icon looks